11 Jan Job Vacancy
We are looking to recruit a HCPC registered, specialist Neuro Occupational Therapist for our growing Occupational Therapy team based in Manchester and serving clients with Brain Injury in the North West of England.
Dependent on Experience
Minimum 16 Hours per week(Flexible)
The successful candidate will be proficient in:
- Working with clients and their families/carers to identify measurable and achievable goals
- Carrying out specialist standardised and non standardised assessments within client’s home and community settings.
- Writing treatment programmes and guidelines for clients, their families and support staff
- Monitoring and evaluating treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention.
- Liaising with, and acting as part of a variety of Multi disciplinary teams; including legal teams.
- Writing initial assessment and progress reports (Training can be given regarding this if required.)
- Provide supervision to rehabilitation assistants where required.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Growth
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Flexible Working Hours
- Excellent Support
- Occupational Therapy: 4 years (Required)
- Neuro Rehab: 4 years (Preferred)
- HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council ) (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)